Plexus Personal Training: private personal training studio in Pymble, Sydney
Boost ranking on Google and grow online presence
- Creating fresh, SEO copy for Plexus Personal Training's website
- Within days, the website began appearing on the first page of Google for the targeted keywords
- Provide polished monthly blog content as a resource for new and existing clients and to boost SEO
- Website copywriting
- Blog writing
- SEO copywriting
Plexus Personal Training was looking to grow its online presence by posting regular blog content.
Opting for a blog subscription with Good News Travels, Plexus received:
- Consultation and planning session covering the business, its audience and goals.
- A content plan, with article suggestions based on keyword and audience research. This includes identifying search traffic trends amongst the target audience.
- Interviews with the business owner on agreed topics, plus additional research.
- Monthly 1,000-word articles, which are optimised for SEO.
- Editing to perfect the copy before it is broadcast to Plexus’ audience.
By posting regular blog content, Plexus has increased its online visibility, showing up in more search engine results, in addition to creating content sharable on social media for connecting with new and existing clients.
In addition, Good News Travels was engaged to provide fresh copy across the website. This included keyword analysis, interviews and SEO copywriting. As a result, within days of going live with the new copy, Plexus had moved to the front page of Google for targeted keywords.
For further examples of our work, return to our portfolio.